Please bring the following food items to the 10/17 meeting
If you are part of the this years’ Cypress basketball program, congratulations on being selected for the team. CHS Basketball is a top ranked program in Orange County that not only develops great basketball players, but great men.
We will be having a mandatory player & parent meeting on Thursday, October 17th at 6:30pm in the CHS Media Center. All players and parents are required to attend.
At this meeting please expect the following:
* CHS Basketball program overview
* Potluck dinner (food assignments coming soon)
* Learn about program expectations and rules
* Pay for Player gear and program fees
* Sign up or buyout for BINGO
* Kick off Fall Fundraising
* Questions & Answers about CHS Basketball
More information to come… save the date… see you on October 17th.
Centurion Boys Basketball Booster Club
Varsity tournament at American Sports Center
(1500 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805)
Saturday, October 5th:
5:00pm VS Southeast – court C1
7:00pm VS NV – Court E1
Sunday, October 6th:
9:00am VS Notre Dame – Court A1
11:00am VS West – Court B1